- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Cause of Death Released for Knoxville Man Who Died in a Home Fire

Posted By News On January 22, 2010 @ 6:28 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

A house fire took the life of one Knoxville man in late 2009, his autopsy results have now been released. Michael Joe Chapman died on December 3rd when his home at 510 South Sixth Street went up in flames. Knoxville Fire Chief Mike Roberts says autopsy results show that Chapman died from smoke inhalation. An investigation of the scene concluded that the fire began in a couch in Chapman’s living room and his body was found in a different room.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2010/01/cause-of-death-released-for-knoxville-man-who-died-in-a-home-fire/

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.