- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Marion County Community Foundation Now Accepting Grant Applications

Posted By News On February 16, 2011 @ 6:24 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

[simage=3363,400,y,center]

The Marion County Community Foundation is now accepting grant applications to help support community betterment projects in the area. The foundation receives grant money through a portion of the state gambling revenues and 75% of the funds are then awarded to charitable projects within Marion County, with the remaining 25% going to a permanent endowment fund. Eligible organizations must be 501-C-3 tax exempt or a 170-B unit of government. Past grants ranged from $250 to $4,000 and application forms can be obtained by calling David Johnson at 828-7373 or CLICKING HERE [1]. Packets must be submitted by April 20th.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2011/02/marion-county-community-foundation-now-accepting-grants/

URLs in this post:

[1] CLICKING HERE: http://mccfiowa.org/pdf-files/2011-application.pdf

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.