- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Carbon Monoxide Leak in Pella

Posted By News On December 7, 2012 @ 6:27 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

[1]

The Pella Fire Department Responded to a report of a Carbon Monoxide leak at 224 Main St. The call was received at around 9:15pm. All of the residents in the home were evacuated. One resident was transported to Pella Regional Health Center immediately. Two others were taken later. It is yet to be determined if the leak came from the furnace or water heater. The gas line has been shut off. Multiple cats were removed from the residence as well.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2012/12/carbon-monoxide-leak-in-pella/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://www.kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/PC010116.jpg

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.