- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Garage Fire Causes Damage Over Weekend

Posted By News On January 16, 2013 @ 6:24 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

IMG_2400 [1]

A fire over the weekend caused some damage to a garage in Knoxville. Assistant Knoxville Fire Chief Ben Truetken tells KNIA/KRLS that the fire at 213 North Fourth Street in Knoxville was caused by a wood burning stove within the garage. He explains it caused significant damage to the backside of the garage in particular; there’s also fire, smoke, and water damage throughout. Truetken recommends that all wood burning stoves be professionally installed and maintained regularly.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/01/garage-fire-causes-damage-over-weekend/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/IMG_2400.jpg

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.