- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Report
Posted By News On January 3, 2013 @ 6:15 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Pella Police Department Weekly Police Report
12/23/12 to 12/29/12
During the week of December 23, 2012 to December 29, 2012, the Pella Police Department
received 111 calls for service, issued 10 citations, 21 warnings and 8 parking tickets. There were
4 arrests made, resulting in 5 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of December 23, 2012 to December 29, 2012, the communications center
fielded 262 telephone calls, assisted 49 people at the window and fielded 36 incoming calls on
the 911 system.
• On 12/25/12 a juvenile female of Pella was charged with aiding and abetting. The female
was cited and released to her parents.
• On 12/28/12 Tori L. Frank, 18, of Pella was charged with simple assault. Frank was cited
and released with a court date.
• On 12/28/12 Clinton N. Chipman, 23, of Oskaloosa was charged with supplying alcohol
to a minor. Chipman was cited and released with a court date.
• On 12/28/12 Adam D. Brown, 21, of Pella was charged with assault causing injury and
supplying alcohol to a minor. Brown was incarcerated for the night.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/01/pella-police-report-17/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.