- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

No Significant Damage After Switch Burns Up

Posted By News On February 23, 2013 @ 6:22 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

A minor fire caused no major damage at the Knoxville Recreation Center last night. The Knoxville Fire Department responded shortly after 7:30 Friday night to a report of a fire in the swimming pool area. Fire Chief Nick Bonstell says that a switch near the whirlpool burned up and started ablaze. The Recreation Center was briefly evacuated, but patrons were allowed back in the swimming pool area shortly after the flames were put out.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/02/no-significant-damage-after-switch-burns-up/

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.