- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Stove Fire in Knoxville

Posted By News On February 23, 2013 @ 7:10 pm In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

At approximately 6:15 this evening local first responders were called to the scene of a stove fire at 410 N. Grant in Knoxville. Three children and two adults were in the home when the fire broke out. Knoxville Fire Chief Nick Bonstell tells KNIA/KRLS News that Knoxville Fire and Rescue responded, and were able to put out the fire quickly, but that there was considerable smoke damage. No one was injured in the fire. According to Marion County Court records, the deed to the home is held by RJVD LLC.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/02/stove-fire-in-knoxville/

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.