- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Raceway Pondering Decision on Postponing Opening Night

Posted By News On April 19, 2013 @ 6:26 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

The Knoxville Raceway hopes to make a decision about tomorrow’s races by noon today. Tonight’s Practice Night has already been cancelled due wet conditions. General Manager Brian Stickel tells KNIA/KRLS News they’re hoping for some sunshine and wind throughout this morning. If there are no races Saturday night, the scheduled Pella Motors Race for your Schools night will be moved to April 27th. This will be the 60th season of the Knoxville Championship Cup.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/04/raceway-pondering-decision-on-postponing-opening-night/

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.