- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -

Knoxville Woman Hospitalized Due to Gas Fumes

Posted By News On May 17, 2013 @ 6:24 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled

A woman was hospitalized in Knoxville yesterday after gas from a stove overwhelmed her. The incident happened shortly after 11:15am, when Knoxville Fire and Rescue was paged out to her home on North Kent Street. Knoxville Fire Chief Nick Bonstell says the stove had been left on, causing the woman non-life threatening injuries. Bonstell says they turned off the stove and aired out the home. A later test showed that the gas had cleared.


Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com

URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/05/knoxville-woman-hospitalized-due-to-gas-fumes/

Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.