- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Department Weekly Report
Posted By News On June 25, 2013 @ 8:00 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
During the week of June 16, 2013 to June 22, 2013, the Pella Police Department received 143 calls for service, issued 18 citations, 41 warnings and 6 parking tickets. There were 4 arrests made, resulting in 5 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of June 16, 2013 to June 22, 2013, the communications center fielded 302 telephone calls, assisted 58 people at the window and fielded 39 incoming calls on the 911 system.
• On 06/16/13 Heather R. Montgomery, 27, of Pella was charged with dog at large. Montgomery was cited and released with a court date.
• On 06/19/13 Kendra M. Rhodes, 19, of Newton was charged with driving while suspended. Rhodes was cited and released with a court date.
• On 06/22/13 Steven J. Debruin, 40, of Oskaloosa was charged with OWI. Debruin was incarcerated for the night.
• On 06/22/13 Jared P. Downing, 32, of Cedar Falls was charged with disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Downing was incarcerated for the night.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/06/pella-police-department-weekly-report-2/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.