- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Grease Fire on Washington Street in Pella
Posted By News On July 4, 2013 @ 6:00 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Shortly before noon Wednesday, a grease fire started at 1206 Washington Street in Pella, and quickly became out of control. A resident in the home cooking lunch left the stove top unattended, when the fire occurred and spread to the rest of the kitchen. Quick response by the Pella Police, and Fire Departments allowed the flames to be contained to the back of the house. The Pella EMS was also on scene, but no injuries were initially reported.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/07/grease-fire-on-washington-street-in-pella/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/fire-on-washington-2.jpg
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Fire-on-washington.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.