- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Department Weekly Report
Posted By News On July 17, 2013 @ 10:00 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Pella Police Department Weekly Police Report
During the week of July 07, 2013 to July 13, 2013, the Pella Police Department received 129 calls for service, issued 30 citations, 41 warnings and 3 parking tickets. There were 6 arrests made, resulting in 8 charges.
COMMUNICATION CENTER WEEKLY STATS
During the week of July 07, 2013 to July 13, 2013, the communications center fielded 286 telephone calls, assisted 48 people at the window and fielded 33 incoming calls on the 911
• On 07/07/13 Nathan C. Alsop, 22, of Eden Prairie, MN was charged with OWI. Alsop was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/09/13 Bradley C. Pothoven, 23, of Oskaloosa was charged with driving while suspended, possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, and possession of drug paraphernalia. Pothoven was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/09/13 Kristifer L. Ross, 28, of Pella was charged with OWI. Ross was incarcerated for the night.
• On 07/10/13 Joshua J. Jones, 22, of Des Moines was charged with driving while suspended. Jones was cited and released with a court date.
• On 07/10/13 Jaysen B. Lopez, 29, of Long Beach, CA was charged with driving while suspended. Lopez was cited and released with a court date.
• On 07/13/13 Jack J. Shipley, 21, of Tipton was charged with public intoxication. Shipley was incarcerated for the night.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/07/pella-police-department-weekly-report-3/
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.