- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Small Fire Caused by Unattended Burn Pile
Posted By News On July 16, 2013 @ 7:00 pm In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
A small fire started after a burn pile was left unattended outside Knoxville Farm and Home. Knoxville Fire and Rescue and the Knoxville Police Department were called out to the location at around 6:15 at a report of dark smoke to the north of their building. Knoxville Fire Chief Nick Bonstell tells KNIA/KRLS News that a burn permit had been given to the location for today, but the unattended fire eventually jumped from what it was intended to burn to a pile of electrical wire. No one was hurt and no major damage was done. Bonstell reminds people that they need to tend to any piles that they’re burning.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/07/small-fire-caused-by-unattended-burn-pile/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_3001.jpg
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_2996.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.