- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Pella Police Report
Posted By News On September 20, 2013 @ 12:29 pm In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
During the week of September 08, 2013 to September 14, 2013, the Pella Police Department received 139 calls for service, issued 7 citations, 18 warnings and 24 parking tickets. There were 6 arrests made, resulting in 7 charges.
• On 09/08/13 Jason A. Kincel, 23, of Pella was charged with domestic abuse assault with injury. Kincel was incarcerated for the night.
• On 09/12/13 David A. Sears, 62, of Grinnell was charged with driving while suspended. Sears was cited and released with a court date.
• On 09/13/13 John T. Jones Jr., 53, of Pella was charged with harassment. Jones was cited and released with a court date.
• On 09/13/13 Dust’n R. Warburton, 36, of Pella was charged with child endangerment and domestic abuse assault with injury. Warburton was incarcerated for the night.
• On 09/13/13 a juvenile of Pella was charged with theft 5 into juvenile court and released to a parent.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/09/pella-police-report-19/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Pella-Police-Shield.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.