- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Gas Leak Found at Calvary Christian Reformed Church
Posted By News On November 13, 2013 @ 6:25 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
About 9:30 Tuesday morning, Pella Fire and Rescue responded to a call from Calvary Christian Reformed Church where Sheldon Starkenburg, Pastor of Congregational Life and Outreach, encountered the smell of gas. Alliant Energy was called shortly before 8am and responded to the scene and located a gas leak inside the building. Pella Fire and Rescue then began ventilating the building so that workers could safely access the location of the leak. Starkenburg says that the morning coffee break program had to be moved to another nearby facility, and a company will have to come in and check the furnaces for additional leaks.
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2013/11/gas-leak-found-at-calvary-christian-reformed-church/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Gas-Leak.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.