- KNIA / KRLS - http://www.kniakrls.com -
Knoxville High School’s Beauty and the Beast Debuts Tonight
Posted By News On March 7, 2014 @ 5:54 am In Today’s Local News | Comments Disabled
Knoxville High School’s production of Beauty and the Beast starts at 7 Friday night, and tickets are still available at The Next Chapter and at seatyourself.biz/knoxvillehs. Choir director Jackie Duffy says there will be a Royal Party at 1:00 Saturday afternoon in the lobby of the Performing Arts Center, where children can come meet the Enchanted Characters, and even have a sword fight with Gaston. She says for $10, kids will get admission to the lobby, a Royal prize, a treat and they can go backstage and experience the Beauty and the Beast set from the stage, and even sing a song if they want. Tickets will be $3 after 2, but the stage will be closed and the prizes put away.
* The Knoxville High School Junior Class After-Prom Committee will host a SPAGHETTI DINNER FUNDRAISER in conjunction with the Saturday, March 8, performance of the 2014 school play Beauty and the Beast. The event provides a dinner-theatre experience for school play ticket holders and is also open to the public.
* A $5 dinner consisting of spaghetti, bread, dessert and drink will be provided for school play ticket holders and general public.
* Members of the Junior Class and their parents will serve the meal from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the Knoxville High School Commons.
* Tickets are on sale now at Next Chapter, Visions Hair Design Salon, Hy-Vee and by calling Junior Class parent Michelle Harry at 641-218-8552.
* Following the meal, Beauty and the Beast ticket holders will enjoy the convenience of a short walk over to the lobby of the Performing Arts Center to attend the show!
Article printed from KNIA / KRLS: http://www.kniakrls.com
URL to article: http://www.kniakrls.com/2014/03/knoxville-high-schools-beauty-and-the-beast-debuts-tonight/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.kniakrls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/69086_461939430584595_1173827714_n.jpg
Copyright © 2009 KNIA/KRLS. All rights reserved.