A 55 year old man died in a house fire at 510 South Sixth Street in Knoxville early Thursday morning, with the cause ruled accidental pending an autopsy. Knoxville Fire Chief Mike Roberts tells KNIA/KRLS News that Michael Joe Chapman perished in the fire, which was initially reported by a trash collector. Knoxville Fire & Rescue, Knoxville Township Fire, Knoxville Police Department and Marion County Sheriff’s Deputies also responded to the scene.

Hear an interview with Knoxville Fire Department Chief, Mike Roberts: Click Here to Listen







Tags: , ,