The City of Knoxville is looking for individuals to join several boards and committees.

The City has vacancies on the Planning and Zoning Commission, the Board of Adjustment, and the Parks and Recreation Commission. To apply for a spot on any committee, fill out an application at City Hall. For more information on each committee, click here
City of Knoxville Committees