All campgrounds at Lake Red Rock will open on June 1st. Restrooms and dump stations will be open while beaches, playgrounds and group shelters will be closed. Boat ramps will remain open while launch fees have been waived through October 1, 2020. The check-in process has changed and all campgrounds are 100% reservable (including Ivans) with the option for same day reservations (no longer a two-day reservation window). Reservations will no longer be made at the entrance stations and campers must make reservations online at RECREATION.GOV or by calling (877) 444-6777. At this time, all transactions will be cashless where only credit cards will be accepted.
1. Stop at entrance station. Stay 6 feet away from window.
2. Have your site number, phone number/email and number of occupants ready to confirm reservation with the fee attendant.
3. If you do not have a reservation, call 1-877-444-6777 or visit RECREATION.GOV to make one, then continue with above instructions.
If attendant is not present:
1. Set up on your RESERVED campsite.
2. Check-in during normal fee booth hours.
1. All campers must vacate the campsite by 3:00PM
2. Campers will deposit site card in box outside of fee booth when exiting campground.